Has your company been spinning its wheels recently because IT costs are spiraling out of control? Has it gotten to the point where IT is holding back the business from growing?
The total cost of ownership in IT is always a popular topic of conversation with new clients. The IT team wants more budget while business executives want more ROI for technology.
The increase in complexities of technology has made managing IT and acquiring it a huge challenge for organizations of any size.
Trapp Technology’s IT Roadmap method for helping our clients overcome this challenge is simple:
- What value is IT providing your business today?
- Are you overspending because you have an out-of-date architecture platform?
- Are you underfunding IT due to a lack of delivery and/or performance?
- What is shadow IT and how is it affecting the productivity of the organization?
- What best practices or processes should we put into action to ensure we capitalize on ROI for each project and/or major spend on IT?
- Where can we cut back on costs without forgoing quality?
- Can we improve end-user satisfaction with technology and lower spend on IT at the same time?
- What metrics will help us define IT’s strategic improvements to the bottom line?
Studying the financial side of IT is a specialty of Trapp and a big part of our proprietary Consulting and IT Roadmap framework.
We routinely help companies drive down spending by assessing gaps in service agreements with strategic vendors, and by consolidating spend on projects lacking strategic or long-term financial value for the company. We’d be happy to talk with you about your company’s growing needs and concerns.
That said, if you’d like any more information on Trapp Technology’s services or our IT Roadmaps specifically, either click here or call us at (877) 942-2568 and we’ll be in touch. You can also reach us at email@example.com.