Status and Maintenance Information
Notice of Planned Maintenance
Managed Application Client Server Upgrades
To meet specific and increasingly sophisticated security requirements for our customers Managed Application hosting requirements, Trapp will be implementing a planned proactive server upgrade to clients’ hosted servers at the Trapp Datacenter beginning Monday, August 3rd, 2020.
• The server platform upgrade is only relevant to associated services for some Trapp clients.
• Trapp notified relevant clients via direct email to the primary IT point of contact held on file.
• Your server may experience some downtime during the upgrade process.
• Trapp performed testing of your server on the new platform but we encourage clients to perform their own testing, too.
• You will receive log in instructions via email once your new server is available.
• Instructional videos for logging in to your new Managed Application Portal are available here.
• For clients who experience issues with their new server platform, please contact Trapp Support via our Live Support Chat.
• Trapp appreciates our client’s understanding that the scheduled upgrade is an essential activity to ensure the optimal running and security of your Managed Application hosting environment.
Platform Status – Managed Application Hosting
8/31/2020 | 10:00 AM MST
This has been resolved.
8/28/2020 | 10:00 AM MST
A local internet service provider is currently experiencing connectivity issues that prevent our customers from accessing their Trapp Technology managed application hosting services. These ISP issues are beyond our control.
We will continue to update impacted customers via email and on this page as we have more information. There is no need to reach out to our support team regarding the known performance issues at this time. If you’re in need of support for any other issues, please initiate a chat with our support team at trapptechnology.com/support.
Please be aware that we may be experiencing a high volume of support requests. We appreciate your patience.
Cloud Platform Uptime
Last 30 Days
Last 365 Days
Upcoming Maintenance Schedule
Trapp Technology’s Response to COVID-19
March 17, 2020
As we continue to assess and respond to the impact of the coronavirus outbreak, we want to reassure you that the well-being of our customers, partners, and employees are our top priorities. Trapp Technology has deployed a multi-level action plan to address the potential severity of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our ability to be prepared for a crisis has enabled our teams to be fully operational as we continue to support your organization’s business continuity needs while also doing our part to limit the spread of coronavirus.
We are paying close attention to the developments of this outbreak and are monitoring the guidance offered by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Arizona Department of Health Services. With these guidelines in mind, we will continue to operate with flexibility and care as we navigate the situation.
Delivery of Service
Providing the same award-winning level of service to our customers as they manage the fluctuations in their daily operations is critically important to us. In a time when many things are uncertain, we are committed to maintaining normal operations and do not expect to see an interruption of service resulting from COVID-19-related challenges. Our 24/7 U.S.-based support, IT managed services, cybersecurity managed services, and internal teams are operating normally and are available to provide assistance when needed.
Being mindful of the current circumstances, it is our responsibility to protect the health of our employees and customers during this pandemic. As a result, some in-person services may be rescheduled, modified, or conducted via online web conferencing tools whenever possible. We will continue to adapt to the situation as needed and appreciate your flexibility as we work through this together.
Trapp Technology leadership has taken the following actions within our employee workforce in response to the COVID-19 outbreak:
• Recommendation and support of full-time remote work for all employees to limit person-to-person contact and maintain current high performance of Trapp Technology’s services
• Recommendation of virtual meetings
• Restricting in-person visitors to the Phoenix office
• Suspension of all business travel, international and domestic, unless business-critical
• Disclosure of all personal travel by employees
• Suspension of large work-related gatherings, in and outside the workplace
• Recommendation for preventative action including social distancing
• Increased disinfecting of high-touch surfaces within the office
As always, you can reach our support team 24 hours a day by initiating a support chat on our support page. For real-time updates to our COVID-19 action plan, please visit trapptechnology.com/trapp-trust.