7 Reasons to Love the Financial Cloud
7. The cloud eliminates calls to hardware vendors, database vendors or operating system gurus – the cloud gives you the ability to just log on and get to work.
6. The total cost of ownership is lower, yet the return on investment is higher.
5. All the information you need is easily accessible to you
4. The cloud allows you to focus more on core business, less on IT infrastructure.
3. The cloud saves the environment and the Earth’s natural resources. People no longer have to drive 30 minutes to go to work.
2. Sick children, 10 inches of snow, late night calls, no problem. You can work just as effectively from home.
1. The cloud is REAL-TIME ALL-THE-TIME!
So why should we move our accounting software to the cloud?
I’ve got seven reasons for that, too!
7. Full featured access of your software. It acts just like it does when it’s locally installed.
6. Multi-user access. Have multiple users on the cloud at the same time.
5. Accountant’s cloud. You can authorize your advisor to have access to your files through a unique portal only available to them.
4. Third Party Apps. Our cloud is fully compatible with any third party apps you use.
3. Nightly backup. We backup your data nightly, and have a 7 day rolling backup for even more peace of mind.
2. Domestic support. If you need us, our help desk is just a quick phone call or email away. We are 100% US based, and our support team is right here at our corporate offices in Scottsdale, Arizona.
1. 99.5% uptime. Your work is there when you need it — no exceptions.