Property Management Software in the Cloud
Your property management business is growing, and you’re being faced with the need to increase your mobility and find a way to make your software fit your ever changing needs. If you’ve tried out other mobile or online-based apps, you’re probably disappointed by their lackluster ability to function as if the software were locally installed on your device or machine. Don’t let your frustration get the best of you. There’s a good chance that the cloud is the solution you’ve been looking for.
Grow your management company with the Cloud
Management companies are often limited by their location due to the fact that their data is specific to their local server. The alternative is to take the plunge and expand their IT department so that they can deploy remote server solutions (such as Citrix) that require expensive systems and costly IT specialists.
- Multiple ‘office’ locations spanning counties and even states (even home offices for single managers, thus reducing costs)
- Provide additional services to associations they manage, such as on-site managers (who live in the community) and concierge services
- Outsourcing services such as accounting firms and lawyers that can be granted access to the system.
Become a Better Property Manager with the Cloud
The more access a community association manager has to their data, the better they become at their job. Here are some of the ways a manager can improve themselves by implementing the Cloud:
- Carry your software on your tablet or laptop to board meetings for instant answers to any questions that may come up.
- Manage vendors on site to keep up with work orders and maintenance projects, and log any delays or costs immediately
- Speed up inspections by accessing and processing violation data while on-site in the community