This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) sets out the terms between you and Trapp Technology, Inc. (“Trapp”) under which you may access our website, www.trapptechnology.com (the “Site”). This AUP applies to all visitors to and users of the Site.
www.trapptechnology.com is controlled and operated by Trapp, which is an Arizona corporation. Trapp’s principal place of business and mailing address is located at 2600 N. Central Ave, 11th Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85024.
You may only use the Site for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law(s) or regulation(s);
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent intent or effect;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (i.e. spam); or
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree that you will not:
- Access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site, any equipment or network on which the Site is hosted, any software used in the creation and or maintenance of the Site or any equipment, network or software owned, leased or used by any third party.
Suspension and Termination
Trapp, in its sole discretion, will determine whether there has been a breach of this AUP through your use of the Site. When a breach of this AUP has occurred, Trapp may take action as it deems appropriate.
- a warning;
- immediate and temporary or permanent revocation of your right to use the Site;
- legal proceedings against you resulting from the breach;
- disclosure of relevant information to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Trapp excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this AUP. The responses contained in this AUP are not inclusive, and Trapp may take any other action deemed reasonable and/or appropriate.
Changes to the AUP
Trapp may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, revise this AUP from time to time. You are expected to review this AUP as necessary to become aware of any changes, as such changes shall be legally binding upon you. Some of the provisions contained in this AUP may also be superseded by provisions or notices published in another location on the Site.
Trapp welcomes your questions and/or comments regarding this AUP. Please contact Trapp at:
Trapp Technology, Inc.
2600 N. Central Ave., 11th Floor
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
Effective as of June 17, 2016